Tuesday, June 03, 2008

'Remember Me', 'The Quickie','The Bone Garden'

Sophie Kinsella's, "Remember Me" was right in line with all the previous Kinsella books with that great British humour and twisting, turning ending whereby the main character isn't as 'dumb' as she seems! I do recommend this to anyone who has enjoyed the previous books, but it is not quite up to par as the other ones. Still enjoyable though.

Tess Gerritsen's, "The Bone Garden" was a great twist and turn of present day and history. It was even more interesting to me since we visited Boston last summer and I could place in my mind where the setting took place. It was the most enjoyable of Gerritsen's books I have read. A woman buys a house that is neglected, finds some bones in the backyard and this starts her on a journey to find out who the bones belong to.

"Quickie," by James Patterson was such a quick read that I am now trying to remember what is was about...Oh yeah, a 'quickie' that turns into a mistake and gets the ball rolling on all kinds of other things. It shows you how one lie can snowball into more lies. It was obviously a quick read, but enjoyable nonetheless.

No comments: